Person who is trying to weight loss, Yoga can help them. This activity not only helps us to attain psychological benefits but also physical. Yoga helps to improve our diet. Many celebrities today are following as a daily exercise routine. It keeps our skin healthy and glowing as well. Yoga work as a aerobic exercise which improve our flexibility and strengthen muscle power. There are number of yoga postures for weight loss. The following are some example:
BHEKASANA (FROG POSE):
- How to do: Lie down on your belly. Then try to hold your feet as you bend your knees upwards. As you inhale lift your chest and squeeze your shoulders, try to touch your feet on your hips. Hold for a few seconds this posture and exhale then come to initial position.
- Benefits: Stretches the chest and abdominal organs.
- How to do: Lie down on your back on relaxed position. Then inhale and lift your legs, bend your knees. Clasp the legs and legs should touch our belly. Touch your chin to knees and this will tilt your head a bit. Hold this posture or 30 seconds and exhale come to normal position.
- Benefits: Reduce the fat at abdominal area and improves the digestive system.
PASCHIMOTTANASANA (SEATED FORWARD BEND):
· How to do: Sit straight on the floor and straight your legs. Inhale keeps your straight torso and bends forward up to hip joints. Try not to fold your knees. Then try to hold this position for a one minute and come to initial position.
· Benefits: This Yoga can help to reduce stress and anxiety. Improve your digestion and increase appetite. Helps to improve your posture as well.
There are number of yoga postures which a person can do to reduce weight and these are the best and easy to start with.