Just one day left for apple to start its event on iPhone 7 launch. Every year Apple manage to keep secrets, but still some rumors are also true. This year tech world is excited to know what are the actual addition to new generation iPhone 7.
Apple’s event is one of the biggest event every year, as all manufacturers customers and media is excited. Every time Apple don’t fail to surprise everyone.
1. Venue: Apple has selected Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to announce its upcoming handset.
2. New Chip: As always iPhone 7 will be much faster the ongoing version of iPhone. Apple is going to introduce Apple new A10 chip which will offer maximum clock speed of 24GHz.
3. No Headphone Jack: It is final Apple will discards 3.5mm audio jack and will introduce it into lightening connector.
4. Memory: As per update Apple will discard its 16GB version which is most popular, as it cost lesser. Now iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will come with 32 GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB.
5. Dimensions: As per rumours now iPhone will be 1mm thinner then its predecessor.
6. Camera: As per rumours it will have dual camera set. It is a big question as per latest update it is a fake rumour and iPhone will get only single camera with upgraded lance and bigger camera.
7. Waterproof: New iPhone will be water resistant. Apple was the only brand not to include water resistant benefit. Now Apple has introduce and it is going to be best water proof phone so far. How use your iPhone under water as well.
8. Quality Picture: Apple going to introduce 12 MP sensors. Still customers were satisfied with iPhone 6’s camera quality, but Apple want to make it best.
9. Map: Till now there is no information about Apple maps to work in India as well.
10. Launch: When can Indian expect new iPhone 7. As per brand Apple is going to bring iPhone 7 before Diwali festival. It will defiantly better the sales of new iPhone.
Still there is no conformation about the information above. Sill it is speculation, Apple is going to announce everything on its event on 7th September 2016 at San Francisco.